If your valid work permit is lost/stolen or destroyed in an unusable manner, you can request a reprint of the work permit by logging into the system via e-government and clicking the “New Card Request” button on the “Application Processes menu” Finalized Applications tab/post-permission transactions screen.

If your request is deemed appropriate, you will be requested by e-mail to deposit half of the valuable paper fee and the work permit fee. If you deposit the specified amounts, your new work permit will be printed and sent to your workplace address. You can apply to the Ministry with a written petition for your work permits that are not registered in the e-permit system

(For your questions: info@karenaudit.com)

Source: Translated by Karen Audit – The rights of this translation belong to KarenAudit and unauthorized use is prohibited.
Legal Notice: The information in this article is intended for information purposes only. It is not intended for professional information purposes specific to a person or an institution. Every institution has different requirements because of its own circumstances even though they bear a resemblance to each other. Consequently, it is your interest to consult on an expert before taking a decision based on information stated in this article and putting into practice. Neither Karen Audit nor related person or institutions are not responsible for any damages or losses that might occur in consequence of the use of the information in this article by private or formal, real or legal person and institutions.