My taxpayer bought a new passanger car. They drew out an invoice by counting the VAT and Special Consumption Tax (SCT). However, ‘’…your junk car with plate received the SCT discount and the SCT won’t be applied’’ is stated on the invoice. We don’t own such a ‘junk’ car, so how should I keep the accounting record?


If you don’t own a junk car, TRY 10.000 shall be reduced from the calculated SCT and then rest of the amount shall be written as expense.